Capella Grade 1 Features:
- Burglary protection: Rosengrens Capella cash safes are tested to the European standard EN 1143-I and certified by ECB.S for burglary protection in grade 0 and I.
- Fire protection: The safes have also been tested and approved by SP in accordance with the Scandinavian norm NT Fire 017 60P. This means that paper documents stored in a Rosengrens Capella cash safe withstand a fire for 60 minutes.
- Boltwork: The 3-way boltwork is of solid construction with 4-10 bolts mounted in the different safe models for increased security. All bolts have a diameter of 32 mm.
- Design: The design is functional and elegant with a light colour scheme and surface mounted hinges. Both models are prepared for anchoring to the floor.
- Quality and environmental management systems: The Capella cash safes are manufactured in accordance with the ISO 9001 quality management system and the ISO 14001 environmental management system.