Key Vault Deep Key Cabinets Features:
Designed to meet the requirements of insurance companies in the control, tracking and security of keys associated with risk to valuables or property, our range of Key Vaults offer twice as much security and strength provided by standard key cabinets.
Constructed from 2.5mm fabricated steel with a flush closing door which includes removable hinge pins for easy upgrading, they are ideal for commercial use.
These cabinets are also supplied as standard with a half euro profile cylinder that can be upgraded to integrate with an existing master key or security system.
As with the System cabinets, the Key Vault has adjustable hook bars, a removable control index, sign-out tabs (to record a paper trail of key usage) and is also available in a deeper model for the storage of bunches of keys.
- Heavy duty key cabinet designed to meet the growing need for added security
- Increased depth – Ideal for storing bunches of keys
- Supplied with standard 5-pin Euro single cylinder and 2 keys
- Use your own cylinder to incorporate the cabinet into an existing suited system
- 2.5mm fabricated steel cabinet with flush closing door to resist forced entry
- Adjustable colour coded and numbered hook bars allow the layout to be customised
- Ingenious key tabs are designed to hang so that the number is always visible
- Closed loops included for use with optional security seals
- Key locations can be recorded on the control index which is removable for added security
- Durable Light Grey paint finish will suit most environments
- Cylinder can be easily changed in seconds to ensure total security