- Add the desired items to the cart, by selecting the lock type and delivery option required e.g. shop pick up, delivery only or delivery and installation.
- Then click CHECK OUT
- Now complete your billing and shipping details
- Next you will confirm your order and make payment via Sage Pay secure online payment
- Order confirmation will be e-mailed via Sage Pay to you.
- We will then contact you by e-mail or phone to confirm your order and arranger for suitable delivery or delivery and installation.
- Phone one of our Sales Consultants who will offer you any advice you may require and if necessary arrange for someone to visit your home or business to get your requirements in detail and carry out a site survey.
- Opening hours Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm and Saturdays 9am to 12pm
- Telephone: 01543 268631
To Pay By Invoice
Companies or Government bodies wishing to place an order may do so by faxing or e-mailing us.
Invoices are due for payment strictly within 30 days following delivery..
Official orders should include:
- Company Name, Delivery and Invoice Address
- Purchase Order Number
- Company and VAT registration
- Contact Person and Contact Number at site
- An Official Signatory
Fax your order to our office 01543 416218
Email your orders to firstname.lastname@example.org
All transaction information passed between Lichfield Safe Centre site and the Sage Pay VSP Systems is encrypted using 128-bit SSL certificates. No cardholder information is ever passed unencrypted and any messages sent to your servers from Sage Pay are signed using MD5 hashing to prevent tampering. You can be completely secure in the knowledge that nothing you pass to the Sage Pay servers can be examined, used or modified by any third parties attempting to gain access to sensitive information.